While many of us are still trying to recover from the after-effects of Hurricane Sandy, it's hard to imagine that the 2012 tree season will begin in just a matter of weeks. We were fortunate to have had limited damage here at the farm, and the temporary loss of power was nothing compared to the devastating damage many of friends and neighbors suffered. One of the many bright spots for us each year is the chance to greet long-time customers we haven't seen in a while, but also to welcome those who are visiting us for the first time. Whichever category you fall into, we'll be especially happy to see you this year, and be thankful that you made a visit to our farm part of your holiday!
Our best wishes, The Wilsons & The Bucknams
Treat Farm will open Friday, November 23rd, and will be open on weekends only from 9 am - 5 pm through Sunday December 23, 2012.
A note about tagging of
Not ready to take your tree home just yet? Feel free to stop by and tag a tree, which will "hold" it for you until you are ready to cut it down and take it home. All tagged trees must be cut by Saturday, December 22nd, unless other arrangements are made.
A few odds & ends
• For safety reasons, we cannot allow power saws of any kind. We have a number of handsaws available for your use.
• We will be happy to trim stray branches and bale your tree if you would like us to. We are not responsible for transporting or tying your tree to your vehicle. We have twine available for securing your tree, but strongly suggest that you bring whatever items you might need to properly secure your tree.
• Pets are permitted at the farm, but must be on a leash and under your control at all times. Pets are not permitted in any indoor sales areas.
• We do not have public restrooms at the farm, so please plan accordingly.
• We accept cash and local checks only; no credit cards.
Bake Sale: 1st weekend in December!
Orange Volunteer Fire Department's Auxiliary Bake Sale will be in the barn -
Saturday, December 1st,
and Sunday, December 2nd.